hi from greece

« Older   Newer »

1. Don Minicu

User deleted

CITAZIONE (oranje10 @ 17/7/2010, 00:38)
    thanks mate...but its not A superturbo..are TWO superturbos...we have the 2 of the 5 st there are in greece

greece is a little "nissan paradise" you have many SR16VE nissan powered, also a micra k11 if I'm not wrong, and last but not least, the amazing K11 Kit Car of Basdelis!

2. oranje10

User deleted

yes..there are lots of nissan lovers in greece and one of the best nissan mechanic...his cars are amazing!!!some of his arts are his nissan sunny sedan 4x4 with sr20det and 930whp,a cherry n13 with ca18det and 787whp,lots of sunny with sr20det,a mazda rx7 with rb26 around 900whp,last but not least his brother's superturbo with 150whp...as you can see we love nissan cars..
    yes..you are right..we have many n15 with sr16ve,also a n16 with sr16ve n1,primera and sunny with sr20ve,s13 with rb25 and rb26...

this is my mechanic's sunny told you the other post..0-400m 9.9sec with normal tyres..with this car he goes every day to work..
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlUzV4FHdAE
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFaaOb5ftBs&NR=1
    here is a chalenge with a 997 porsche 980whp..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fs_nX5Ge0...next=1&index=49

3. RizPhel

User deleted

Oh god, amazing :o:

4. oranje10

User deleted

if you see it live you will have a heart attack...the car is crazy...and the most powerfull sr20 at least in europe..he is hoping to make it the most powerfull in the world..the next step is from 930whp to 1000whp..and there are more nissan here with great power...

5. Don Minicu

User deleted

need some SR series to put in my micra engine bay... it's easy to find an SR16 with ECU, gearbox and complete harness in your country?

6. oranje10

User deleted

yes..take a look
    www.car.gr/parts/view/677177/ ...its a bit expensive because it is the half car...
    if you want engine gearbox and ecu with loom you will have to pay 1000-1500 euros..
    also there are many sr20det from gtir or not for 1500-2000 euros
    and enough sr20ve for a price like the sr20det
    if you came to greece you will find for sure sr16,sr20 and whatever engine you want with reasonable prices..there are lots of parts here all from japan..the only problem will be the cost for transoports..in my opinion its better to come to greece by ship get your stuff see for a couple of days our country and get back to italy..but for sure we have here the parts you want..and its easy to find

7. Don Minicu

User deleted

umh... interesting...

8. oranje10

User deleted

i hope you find the parts you want and see your micra as you want..micra have a great heart..its a crazy little car and with the right moves it can become the diabolo...

Group
    Utente Attivo

Status
    GREAT!!!!

10. oranje10

User deleted

hi from greece everybody..!!!there was a little update in my little st...it got new rims with 185/45/15 new tires...take a look..

11. Don Minicu

User deleted

nice wheels. very racing style.

Group
    Utente Attivo

Status
    wonderful, mate! ;)

13. oranje10

User deleted

thanks mates for your good words...i tried to give the car a jap style looking..now im thinkig to replace my exhaust with something better and jap style of course..now the rims have also nismo stickers just like lm gt4 wheels of the bnr34 skyline nismo z-tune which is my favourite car!!!

14. Don Minicu

User deleted

:lol: jap style exhaust approved!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    amazing rims+tyres!!!

i love your car, it's incredibly "aggressive" ;)

31 replies since 2/7/2010, 21:32   663 views